lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Miss Rose 48 Colors Wet Eyeshadow Review



Hello, how was your holiday? Hope everyone is cheering up and keep playing with makeup...So today I would like to share with you of my recent purchase of eyeshadow which is called Miss Rose 48 Colors Wet Eyeshadow. This palette is so cheap as I bought it for only RM20! Wow isn't it a great bargain for 48 variety of eye shadows? I must say yes if you are looking for cheap stuff...But hey what about its quality? Normally cheap makeup won't give you lasting effect right...and that's what I expected from this palatte.





My first impression: "Haiiya mesti palette ni x berapa berkualiti,tapi x pe lah RM20 banyak color pulak tu..ok je...x berapa menaruh harapan tinggi untuk palette ni" -___- (muke kecewa skit)





But.....








But..... (eh berapa banyak but nie???)








But.....I was Wrong!!!





As I applied the colors onto my wrist....The swatches are so beautiful and pigmented !!!! Maybe on the hand looks beautiful. So go for further test on my eyelids...Now this is the moment of truth...





My sister and I wore some of the colors after applied NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and went for retail therapy. I came back after like 7 hours and I checked for my eye makeup condition and hers....








The verdict...





You know what? It still looks fabulous!!!! (I can only see minimal crease out line....but not too obvious)... Sorry I don't have chance to take the picture....but overall I see worth spending money on this palette and plus I love the scented smell of this palette...maybe that's how they came out with the name Miss Rose...ahaha just a guess...So yeah check out the palette pics and I'll be using more colors on this palette for tutorials!!! Enjoy girls!





The colors...







 Beautiful colors...They are all shimmering finish...The color codes is for reference of colors I'll be using in the tutorials as there is no name for each colors.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario