lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

FOTD Tutorial: Gyaru Inspired Makeup



Hello dolls! How are you doing today? I hope everyone is happy playing makeup just like me...so today I'm going to share with you an inspired look of gyaru makeup...you know the super innocent makeup which is popular among Japanese girls...









Gyaru makeup focuses on shimmering eyeshadows (usually soft and pastel colors like earthy colors) with little winged or cat eyeliner, falsies and nude or pinkish lips...and owh yes those cute and big cosmetic contact lenses...by the way this is the infamous gyaru model Tsubasa Masuwaka...isn't she looks so cute?


The tools...






Face: 


1.Mustika Ratu Pelembab Sekar Tanjung for oily skin.This is a moisturizer. I used this to prep my face before applying  foundation.





2.Mustika Ratu Alas Bedak Tasik Kemuning in Kuning Langsat 1 shade. This is my recent favorite fondation because it's super cheap (RM6 or less than $2) and really suits my skin color!




3.I used foundation stippling brush from Makeupgeek. This is a great brush which gives you a flawless foundation application sort of airbrush finish with no brush streaking effect...love it!





4. Silky Girl Pure Fresh Oil Control 2 way Foundation in Natural shade. I used to set my foundation. Sorry forgot to put this in picture.





Cheeks:


1. Sleek's makeup Face Contour Kit in medium shade. I used this for contouring and highlighting. 


2. NYX blusher in Peach





Lips:


NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk. I applied this and blotted it with tissue. Then I applied Mac lipstick in Blankety.









Eyes:


1.NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk (used as e/s base)





2.Sleek's makeup Original palette. I used the two colors I marked (no.1 & no.2) in picture.





3.Za cosmetic 10ct eyeshadow in 108 shade (discontinued). I used this color (marked no.3) for highlight my brow bone.







4.Silky Girl Lash Prism mascara in Black.





5.Preciosa Eyebrow Pencil in 03 shade. I used this for brows. 






6.NYX eyebrow pencil in Taupe. I used this too for brows.





7.Silky Girl Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I used this to create winged cat eye.





8.NYX Long Eye Pencil in Brown. This is not so good...go grab your trusted eyeliner ok...I still love my Maybelline eyeliner.





Eyeshadow application...







I applied this pinkish eyeshadow which I marked no.1 all over my eyelid. Then I applied the copper color (no.2 ) starting form outer corner of the eye and bring it inward to blend with the color no.1. Then I just highlight my brow bone with color no.3 from Za cosmetic. I just used sponge tip applicator to get the job done! 





Then I complete it with winged cat eye, mascara and falsies. I really love my Silky Girl mascara as I never change it to other brand because it is great quality and easy to wash off with regular tap water. I used to wear Maybelline mascara but it gets clumpy. You can see how this mascara defines my original lower lashes without getting clumpy. 





Final look...





Glittering and neutral eye with pink nude lips. This look is wearable too for outing! Sorry you can't really see the color of my cheeks as the sunlight shines my face. Actually I don't really like the falsies..but that's all I have... and sadly I do not wear any cosmetic contact lenses as I have astigmatism. I just add the glamor to the eye with Photoshop












I changed my hijab style...I look a bit scary in here right? hehe well till next time dolls!Bye2!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario