sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

Gothic 3 Tones Circle Lens Review












Hello gorgeous readers, today I'm back with another circle lens review called Gothic 3 Tones 14.5 mm in color Hazel. Firstly, I'm sorry for not updating this blog for 2 months because I'm being attacked back by Lupus, so I'm battling again with my own antibodies, yes they aren't being nice to me lately haha. Okay we should skip that tragedy story, now let me continue with this circle lens review.





The Gothic 3 Tones series comes in many color choices like violet, brown, honey, blue, green, turquoise and this very hazel color. I decided to try on hazel for something in between natural and getting attention kind of look :) I think this hazel color is unique because it looks like like a greenish kind of brown lens. My natural eye color is black/dark brown. You could check out my original eye color here. The lens has 14.5 mm in diameter and to me this lens is not as comfortable as the previously I had reviewed from Puffy 3 Tones series. But still I can wear this circle lens without having any eye irritation or teary eye so that's good enough for me.
Peeling.



The Lens :)
















The Look =)






I hope this review is helpful to someone who is interested to get the Gothic 3 Tones Series. Personally I love this hazel lens and I hope to be able to update more while I'm recovering from sickness. I hope you guys will take a good care of your health and I love you all.




8 comentarios:

  1. A fantastic read. Ill certainlySomatodrol be back.Hooked! Youve got me back here again. Please keep writing!At long last the green bay packers have a shot today. Just hope they make a good game.Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.http://gojivitafacts.com/somatodrol/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will bookmark and come back.HelloSPARTAGEN XT Is it okay if I go sort of away from the topic? Im tryin to read your post from my brand new Macbook although it wont show correctly (a few of the buttons are pretty much missing), any suggestions? Shall I try to find an fix for my browser or something? Thank you for the help I hope! Tashia x
    Ive thought about posting something about this before. Good job! Can I use part of your post in my blog?You have a fantastic site you have! Wonderful job!http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/spartagen-xt/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Lots of other people will be
    Formula 41 Extremebenefited from your post. Thanks in advanceThis sort of thing needs to happen! Really its a must to take a look past everything and get upset. This will help you stay above the curve.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/formula-41-extreme/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is a superb piece, I found your weblog browsing bing for a related theme and came to this. TestoEdge 20 I couldnt come across to much additional information on this piece, so it was pleasing to locate this one. I will certainly end up being back again to check out some other posts that you have another time.http://www.supplements4help.com/testoedge20/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for an additional fantastic article. Where else could anyone get that kind of facts in such a ideal way of writing? Pure Testo Xplode I have a presentation subsequent week, and Im on the look for these information.Just a fast hello and also to thank you for discussing your ideas on this web page. I wound up in your weblog right after researching physical fitness connected issues on Yahoo guess I lost track of what I had been performing! Anyway I'll be back as soon as again within the potential to verify out your blogposts down the road. Thanks!http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/


    ResponderEliminar
  6. is absolutely It must be quite a lot of work to keep your blog so nice and neat! I dont know if my comment is going to pop up because Im not very tech savvy, Alpha XTRM hopefully I can get this right!Thanks for People are bound to find this really important. Wow is all I can say. Thanks again.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. May be useful for all, helpful article once and pardon me permission to share also here :

    Cara Mengobati BAB Berdarah

    ResponderEliminar