lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

EOTD :Christian Dior Color Block Inspired Look


Hey girls, a couple of days ago I was so into John Galliano's couture collection in his debut runways. I really love how his whimsical models always look like with outrages makeup look...well the person behind this creative makeup is Pat McGrath...she is so talented and one of her creation caught my attention which is in Dior's Fall 2010 runaway show. The main theme was color blocking makeup...I love it and was trying to recreate the look but minus the berry colored lips as I don't own any kind of the shade...take a look girls... 




The inspiration...







My version...





 I used lots of sellotape to trace the shape sharply and easily. I applied green, lime green, cyan, pink and purple e/s for this look with nude pink lips.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario